Did you know that several deadly diseases such as Malaria, Dengue or even Chicken Pox can be prevented just by maintaining clean surroundings? Did you know that 30% of the deaths happening in the world is due to unclean areas and surroundings?
Such is the importance of leading a clean and healthy life in today’s world. It is always better to prevent a disease than to try and cure it. Here are some of the tips we have arrived at that can help
You keep your surroundings clean and disease free:
1. Do not leave buckets of water or opened container with water in or near your home, as these places serve as perfect environment for breeding mosquitoes causing fatal diseases.
2. Clean the ceiling and the walls to remove spider webs.
3. Do not forget to clean the blades of the fans as well.
4. Dusting the carpets before you place them on the floor is needed.
5. Wash the sofa covers and the cushions at regular intervals, like you can change them monthly.
6. Clean the dust coating from the appliances and the furniture.
7. Sometimes, crumbs of food items can fall on the sofa or couch when you eat there. Make sure you clean them immediately.
8. The rooms must have enough windows to make entry of sun rays. Sunlight can kill millions of germ particles.
There are so many other rules and regulations you can follow. Remember, keeping your surroundings neat and clean is your duty, the sworn duty of each and every citizen of the country. Cleanliness is like smoking. If you don’t pay heed to it, the people nearby also stand to get affected.
It is a sad fact that we needed a prime minister, a strong leader, to come out with a great campaign to understand the need for keeping the country clean. It’s time we woke up and took the matter up seriously.
Wake up India. Stay Clean and Stay Safe.